Top real estate firm in Colchester, Vermont looking for a dynamic, high-energy, individual to join our team as Transaction Coordinator. The successful candidate will be able to juggle multiple projects, has an affinity for creating systems and streamlining work, and can work effectively in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently.
You might be the ideal candidate if:
- You have strong organizational, administrative, time management, and customer service skills and are capable of proving support to a busy real estate company.
- You have a strong desire to work in a dynamic environment, and consider yourself to be a fast-paced and learning -based individual.
- You have an interest in and/or a passion for real estate.
Primary responsibilities in this role include:
- Acting as a liaison between real estate agents, clients, attorneys, escrow companies, and mortgage brokers during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale
- Create timelines and follow-up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
We’re looking for someone who is intelligent, a clear communicator, and ambitious; someone with a strong interest in real estate in an administrative capacity since you would be dealing in those areas all day. You must know your way around the Microsoft Office Suite (especially Outlook) and be technologically savvy. Transaction coordination experience preferred.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to Hallie Stinehour at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, please complete this personality profile and forward the two (2) PDF files along with your resume and cover letter: http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php Please put Transaction Coordinator in the subject line.
We don’t follow the rules, we create them. We are leaders. We value personal and professional growth. We accept challenges, set goals, and exceed them. We refuse to stay in mediocrity and instead choose to live purposeful lives without limits. We work hard, and we play even harder. We are the real estate team of the future. Want to join our journey to the top?
The Adam Hergenrother Team’s vision is to change the way you live and play. We are currently searching for a Commercial Leasing Agent to add to our growing team. This position is not for everyone. Only those individuals who are learning-based and growth-minded, willing to face challenges head on, and comfortable with changing the way real estate is done in Vermont and beyond, need apply.
The Commercial Leasing Agent will be tasked with propelling our commercial real estate division to the next level through acquisition of commercial leases and listings.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting for commercial listings and leases
- Prospecting a geographic farm, past clients, and allied resources
- Maintaining consistent lead follow-up with prospects
- Building relationships and networking within the Commercial Real Estate Market
- Set listing & leasing appointments
- Prepare leasing packages
- Negotiate leases and find tenants to occupy leased spaces
- Consulting with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Transaction and closing coordination
We are looking for a confident and dynamic leader and team player who gets results. While experience is preferred, we are willing to train and grow the right candidate to success. Vermont real estate license preferred. To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to Becky Colburn at email@example.com. In addition, please complete this personality profile and forward the two (2) PDF files along with your resume and cover letter: http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php Please put Commercial Agent in the subject line.
27 Closed (year to date) Closed (year-to-date 2013): 18
Median Sale Price (Residential year-to-date) = $294,000 2012: $204,750
Average Sale Price (Residential year-to-date) =$308,130 2012 $255,780
Average Days on Market (Residential year-to-date) =69 2012: 134
Multi-Family Active – 32 Land Active – 144
Multi-Family Pending – 9 Land Pending –8
4 Closed (year to date) Closed (year-to-date 2013): 9
Median Sale Price (Residential year-to-date) = $251,000 2012: $180,000
Average Sale Price (Residential year-to-date) = $245,875 2012: $169,233
Average Days on Market (Residential for year-to-date) =147 2012: 53
Multi-Family Active –32 Land Active – 144
Multi-Family Pending –2 Land Pending -8
5 Closed (year to date) Closed (year-to-date 2013): 1
Median Sale Price (Residential year-to-date) = $235,000 2012: $179,900
Average Sale Price (Residential year-to-date) = $284,505 2012: $179,900
Average Days on Market (Residential year-to-date) = 140 2012: 399
Multi-Family Active –4 Land Active – 79
Multi-Family Pending –0 Land Pending -5