The Adam Hergenrother Team is seeking a talented Listing Coordinator for our busy, top producing real estate team. In addition to some administrative duties, this person will be responsible for marketing our listings, communication with clients and agents, setting appointments with sellers, and assisting the Listing Manager. If you’ve excelled as an assistant in a previous position but are looking, we want to hear from you. You must be able to juggle multiple projects, work effectively in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently.
You might be the ideal candidate if:
1. You have strong organizational, administrative and time management skills and are capable of providing support to a busy real estate team.
2. You are able to see where systems can be improved and streamlined, and can easily adapt to, and implement change.
3. You have a strong desire to work in a dynamic environment, and consider yourself to be an upbeat & learning based individual.
4. You have an interest in and/or passion for real estate. A real estate license is a plus.
5. You are looking for a position with room to grow.
We’re looking for someone who is intelligent, a clear communicator, and ambitious; someone with a strong interest in real estate in an administrative capacity since you would be dealing in those areas all day. You must know your way around the Microsoft Office Suite (especially Outlook) and be technology and social media savvy. The ideal candidate will be very comfortable on the phone and interacting with clients, detail-oriented, and have some marketing experience. Some local travel may be required.
Please email Hallie at Hallie@AdamHergenrother.com with your cover letter, resume, and references with subject line VT Listing Coordinator.