The Adam Hergenrother Team’s vision is to change the way you live and play. We are currently searching for an Executive Assistant to add to our growing team. This position is not for everyone. Only those individuals who are learning-based and growth-minded, willing to face challenges head on, and are comfortable with doing whatever it takes to get the job done, need apply.
• Are you unhappy with the lack of future growth opportunity within your current position?
• Do you want to be instrumental in building a real estate empire?
• Do you want more variety in your work?
• Do you thrive in a fast paced work environment?
Well, if you can answer yes to any of those… then read on. . .
***REAL ESTATE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT WITH POTENTIAL TO BECOME ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE***
The Real Estate Executive Assistant is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be our Assistant Executive. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual is driven, self-motivated, and a workaholic.
An Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the team in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all business functions of the company are completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
GENERAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
• Manage websites, social media, blogging, public relations
• Oversee all contracts through closing
• Manage all marketing initiatives and projects for team
• Track all stats and metrics to ensure team members are hitting their goals
• Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
• Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
• Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
DESIRED SKILL, EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS:
• Strong organizational skills
• Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software programs, spreadsheets, database and presentation software
• Must be proficient with all aspects of Social Media and Internet Marketing
• Continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
• Position requires continual demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
• Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
• Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Must have a Mobile Phone with text messaging, internet and application capabilities
• Great ability to focus and concerned about doing things the right way
• Calm under pressure, Learning and Service-Based attitude
• Proven ability to succeed
DOES IT SOUND LIKE YOU MIGHT BE A FIT? Are you willing to lead, do whatever it takes to get the job done, and to belong to a top producing team with high standards and expectations? If so, CAREFULLY FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS…
Go to www.TonyRobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php Take the PERSONAL STRENGTHS PROILE / DISC Assessment. When complete, download BOTH PDF reports and email to email@example.com. Also include a resume covering related experience and why you should be considered.
Interviews are underway NOW, so respond immediately! This is a great opportunity for you to Grow, Learn, and Excel in the Real Estate Business.